Important usage notes
This database pertains to nationally-designated cultural properties located within the Tokyo Metropolitan Area (excluding tangible cultural properties ["works of industrial (applied) arts"]) and Tokyo Metropolitan Government-designated cultural properties.
- Characters that do not exist in UTF-8 character tables are input in full-width hiragana characters.
- Unauthorized copying and reproduction of the contents of this service is prohibited.
- The copyrights for this service (map and record data) belong to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
- The owners and administrators of this site assume no responsibility for any direct or indirect damage that results from the use of this service.
* The administrators are currently in the process of adding information to the database as it becomes ready for use. Therefore, please note that this database does not contain information on all cultural properties.